INFORMATION ABOUT PROBLEM
- Termites are insects that consume wood and all other materials that contain cellulose.
- Although some structures are more prone to termite attacks, every building is susceptible to a potential termite invasion.
- Termites are considered amongst the most destructive pests in the world.
- Termitera offers a variety of termite management solutions to suit a range of needs.
- Before construction.
- After construction.
- To help monitor.
HOW IT WORKS
- Termitera uses a range of powerful and advanced insecticides to eradicate Pest infestations.
- Depending on your situation, your local pest control surveyor might suggest bait or insecticide spray treatments to keep a tab on the cockroach infestations in your premises, The choice of insecticides and baits is vital, as some cockroach species develop resistance to commonly used pesticides.
Regular inspections by qualified technicians.
- Pre Construction Anti Termite Treatment 10years warranty.
- Post Construction Anti Termite Treatment 5 Years Warranty.
- Initial intensive service followed by check-up visits once in 6 months. Ensure that the inspection visits are carried out diligently. At times it is observed that inspections are avoided and customers then lodge a complaint for not providing inspection service or of termite citation.
- The technician will take the appointment of the client prior to the visit to his place o Technician will carry a squad bag and will carry the sprayer as well as the oil based formulation in his kit bag.