INFORMATION ABOUT PROBLEM
- Pests love Residential living. Any place humans find inviting, pests do too. The major pest of Residence living is the German roach but mice, rats, fleas and bed bugs can be quite maddening as well.
- These pests have the ability to literally roam from home-to-home with relative ease through shared walls or shared plumbing and wiring.
Inspection – We determine any issues which might be encouraging pests to take up residence.
Exclusion – We review our findings, noting all entry points and sanitation issues and make recommendations to eliminate pest harborages.
HOW IT WORKS
- Getting rid of nuisance pests in a Residential can be challenging without the support of Customers. We walk you through the process step-by-step to make sure you know what we are doing and why.
- After we finish getting rid of your pests, we return to your property to follow-up with a customer to make sure they won’t be coming back.
- 10% Offer for Single Service.
- 20% Offer for AMC.
- 50% Offer for Bulk Orders.
Treatment – Depending on the type of pest we are treating, this may involve spraying an insecticide or putting down traps or placing out baits to get rid of an active infestation.